Kitchens & Baths
Renovating a bathroom or kitchen is a great way to add comfort and value to your home. Whether you are considering an inexpensive makeover to update the room or make it more attractive to buyers, or are hoping to transform your kitchen or bath into the functional space you’ve always envisioned, we can help. We offer personalized layout services, a written contract so you know exactly what you’re getting for your investment, professional execution of your project by qualified craftsmen with years of experience in the remodeling field, and the peace of mind knowing that the work being performed in your home is our number one priority until it’s completed. All of this contributes to our record of success in providing “worry-free” renovations throughout the Princeton and Hamilton, NJ areas that will add to the enjoyment and value of your home. As one Mercer and Bucks counties top bathroom and kitchen remodelers, we invite you to set up an appointment for a free consultation today.
- Complete bathroom design and remodel
- Complete kitchen renovation
- Granite/Corian/Swanstone countertop replacements for baths & kitchens
- Barrier-free bathroom alterations (ADA compliant)
- New fixtures, faucets, accessories, grabbars
- New tub/shower areas
Things to ask yourself when deciding to renovate:
- Are fixtures or appliances damaged, dated, or in need of repair?
- Are leaks causing structural damage in the room?
- Is there enough storage space in the room?
- Are fixtures and appliances water and energy efficient?
- Are there signs of water stains or mold growth?
- Is grout or caulking cracked or chipping?
- Should grabbars or handicapped fixtures be installed?
- Has your family grown requiring the need for an additional bathroom?
- Is there proper ventilation to control excess humidity?
- Is there enough water pressure?
- Are drains running slowly?
- Should the plumbing be upgraded to meet current code requirements?
Kitchens & Baths